Creation of the access control system in the territory of a residential complex.
The access control system must provide:
- organization of access to the territory of the residents and visitors through specific entries;
- organization of entry and exit to the territory of the residents’ and visitors’ vehicles through specific entry points, while the boom barriers are to be raised only if there is a car in front of them; the boom barriers are to be automatically lowered after a car had passed them;
- additional equipment with a manual remote control of the guest pedestrian and vehicle access through the entry points located near the security building;
- management of the pedestrian/vehicle entry and exit using smart cards;
- no restrictions on the number of users;
- the use of boom barriers entry/exit points, which provide:
- capacity — at least 2,500 vehicles per day;
- maximum peak capacity — at least 400 vehicles per hour;
- speed of lowering / raising the boom — no more than 2 seconds;
- service life — no less than 10 million cycles.